BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING

WELL ,THANKS GIVING WAS TONS OF FUN THIS YEAR!........21 PEOPLE......ALL WERE FAMILY......FAVORITE DISHES.......FATTENING DESERTS....AROUND THE FIRE......SIPPING HOTCOCO~......PLAYING CATCH PHRASE.......LAUGHED TILL WE CRYED........PULLED CHRISTMAS NAMES..........SO HAPPY FOR WHO I GOT..........STAYED UP LATE......... BLACK FRIDAY.........MALLS OPED AT 12:00am .............. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL NEVER GO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............MILE LONG LINES ..........STUFFY AIR........STINKY PEOPLE !!!!!!!(HEHEHE).........CANT WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

11 interesting thoughts:

Jessica deLeeuw said...

Wow... I bet you got some pretty good deals while shopping on Black Friday though!!

Meagan Rowell said...

i didnt even go to black friday this year which is lyk WHOA for me cuz i always go shopping. instead of going to black friday we were in the pool all day & night! it was heated so :]

Meagan Rowell said...

oh and i love ur blog background lol

Jason and Mari Rowell said...

Ericka, your site is adorable

:-)Mari

Pauly-Bee-PO-Pal said...

aww!!! i love you so much Eri!!! come quickly!!! come and visit me again amor! i miss you! =)

Ericka Rivas said...

Nooo..I didnt get any good deals:'( I wish... but by the time I was done the 2 stores I went to its was 3:00am and my mommy and daddy were tired!!! so maybe you can come and visit me next year Jessie and we can go smell all the stinky people together!!!!:) lolol



Awwwwwwww.....thanks Meg and Sis. Mari!! your so sweet!!:) !!!!!PAULY!!!!!! I miss you tunz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't wait till I see you again!!!!(snif)(snif)..........one of my very good friends...so far away.....hopfully I can see you soon......if you come to no limits then Ill see you there!!!I love you bunchez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your far away friend..... Ericka Rivas:)




I love you 2 Meg and Sis Mari see you sunday!!!!:)
(LOL)!!!!:)

Miss T said...

ERICKA! WHAT IN THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLLLLLLD? I MISS YOU!

Ericka Rivas said...

!WHAT IN THE WORLD! Adrianne, I miss you so much! How's Alicia doing ((aka)) 'what in the world!' lol:) are you going to No Limits? Every time Eva and I hear someone say 'what in the world' we look at each other and start laughing. Then they look at us like we're wierdos!!!lol:)
love you

alli:) said...

Hey my chika!!! i love you and miss ya to the stars!!!!:)

Ericka Rivas said...

Awwwww...ALLI!!!I miss you so much!!!!!!Your tunzzz of fun! I can't wait till I see you again!!!!!Definitely @ No Limits k!!!!!!!!!!
!''I love you bunchezz''! Ericka Rivas :)

Mellie B. said...

hey ericka i dont know how often you check this but my mom found an amazing flight sale and need to talk to your grandma. Can you ask her to call my mom on her cell. thanks sweety